Due to its characteristics it is the perfect wax for study models and orthodontic works. Its white colour is similar to the colour of the teeth and contrasts to the pink modelling wax of the gum, so that the patient can aproximately imagine the prosthesis treatment. Our technical department, in collaboration with renowned professionals of this area, has developed this product with the latest improvements on the area of raw materials and has notably improved the properties of the wax, so that the professional will obtain a final good quality product.
Product sheet Safety sheet
|MELTING POINT||63/64 ºC|
|PACKAGING & TYPE||model – 40|
|SANITARY MARKING||YES – CE|
- Wax free from odor or unpleasant taste.
- Color adapted to the dentin.
- Uniform, no granules or hard parts.
- Optimal flexibility and texture.
- Resistant to breakage or crumbling.
- Easy to work with.
- It facilitates efficient work as it cools quickly after application.
OtHER SPECIAL MODELLING WAXES
|22501000||Pink||SPECIAL PINK MODELLING WAX 450G|
|22521000||Red||SPECIAL RED MODELLING WAX 450G|
|22541000||Dark red||SPECIAL DARK RED MODELLING WAX 450G|
|22601000||White||SPECIAL WHITE MODELLING WAX 450G|
SPECIAL MODELLING WAXES